Jean is a psychotherapist dedicated to the personal development of others.
She believes that people are universally affected by their relationships, career, and lifestyle in different ways. Jean understands the complexities associated with parenting, blended families, and divorce. Her primary goal is to alter the unconscious instincts associated with debilitating patterns. A revised perspective allows individuals to overcome the obstacles which typically derail progression.
Jean creates a unique connection with her clients that stems from her own personal journey.
She was a senior marketing executive in the technology industry during the early stages of her career. After mentoring many through the rigors of the corporate world, Jean opened a health and wellness business to assist individuals with acquiring a balanced lifestyle. The mental roadblocks of clients consistently interfered with the stability necessary for sustainable change.
Jean concluded change is a complex process which incorporates a multitude of variables.
She attained a formal education in the fitness, nutrition, and mental health fields to cohesively address the underlying issues of clients. Jean offers a diverse range of services for children, adolescents, adults, athletes, and corporations. She embraces a candid style in a collaborative environment to constructively explore sensitive topics. Jean wants you to move forward and focus on YOURSELF for a CHANGE.
- B.S., Marketing, Bryant University
- M.S., Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Capella University
- National Certified Counselor, NBCC
- National Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor, NBCC
- Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, AFPA
- Weight Management Consultant, AFPA
- Behavior Change Specialist, NASM
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist, NASM
- Certified Professional Coach, ICF
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, CSSBB